About the program
Language of instructions
Years of study
Required documents for admission
When applying for admission to University of Business in Wroclaw in Poland you should prepare all required documents. Request a list of necessary documents directly from a university, as it may vary for different countries. Using our live chat, you can also ask for sample documents.
- High school diploma with transcript of grades (Bachelor)
- English translation of high school diploma with transcript of grades (Bachelor)
- Application fee
- Student visa
- Family Details
- Health and Life Insurance
- TOEFL Certificate
- Research proposal outline (MA, PhD)
- Online Application form
- IELTS Certificate
- Proof of fee payment
- English translation of high school diploma with transcript of grades (Master)
- Bachelor's degree diploma with transcript of grades (Master)
- Eligibility statement
- Legalization/Apostille of high school diploma with transcript of grades (Bachelor)
- Legalization/Apostille of bachelor's degree diploma with transcript of grades (Masters)
- Translation of legalization/apostille into English
University of Business in Wroclaw
ul. Aleksandra Ostrowskiego 22
Similar programs in other universities
Welcome to the website of the College of Personnel Management in Warsaw, hoping that this visit will encourage you to study at our University. The idea - the slogan of our univers...
The programme lasts for 4 years (8 semesters). The total number of course hours is 2909 per person, including: 1158 hours of lectures 562 hours of general classes 1189 hours of la...
Poland, Nowy Sacz
Based on the best Polish and American models, we focus on individual student development! When designing the program, we take into account the suggestions of practitioners ( the Pa...
Bachelor’s studies are vocational studies aimed mainly at those who intend to find an occupation sought on the labour market as well as to gain practical skills within three years...
The State Higher Vocational School in Zamosc was established by the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 07 June 2005 and is the only public university of its type in the regi...