About the program
Language of instructions
Years of study
Required documents for admission
When applying for admission to University of Business in Wroclaw in Poland you should prepare all required documents. Request a list of necessary documents directly from a university, as it may vary for different countries. Using our live chat, you can also ask for sample documents.
- High school diploma with transcript of grades (Bachelor)
- English translation of high school diploma with transcript of grades (Bachelor)
- Research proposal outline (MA, PhD)
- Student visa
- Online Application form
- IELTS Certificate
- Proof of fee payment
- Bachelor's degree diploma with transcript of grades (Master)
- Application fee
- Health and Life Insurance
- Family Details
- TOEFL Certificate
- English translation of high school diploma with transcript of grades (Master)
- Eligibility statement
- Legalization/Apostille of high school diploma with transcript of grades (Bachelor)
- Legalization/Apostille of bachelor's degree diploma with transcript of grades (Masters)
- Translation of legalization/apostille into English
University of Business in Wroclaw
ul. Aleksandra Ostrowskiego 22
Similar programs in other universities
The Tourism and Recreation programme is popular due to the career development prospects it offers its graduates. Working in the tourism and recreation industry means combining an i...
Poland, Biala Podlaska
State Higher School for them. Pope John Paul II in Biala Podlaska was founded in 2000. He currently educates 3000 students in 18 majors and 50 specializations of FREE undergraduate...
Poland, Biala Podlaska
An undergraduate degree in Tourism and Recreation in English lasts 3 years (6 semesters). After graduation, first degree graduates receive a bachelor's degree in a particular spec...
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish. Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you...
The beginnings of the Academy of Physical Education and Sport should be seen in 1952, when the Technical School of Physical Education was established, and soon thereafter - in 1957...
More about Tourism and Leisure
Learn more about your future job responsibilities and career prospects after completing the Tourism and Leisure program.