About the university
Founded in 1991, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology (YunTech) has become a university paradigm for other technological universities nationwide under the leadership of the former presidents and Dr. Yang Neng-Shu. YunTech is a flagship technological university with four colleges, the College of Engineering, College of Management, College of Design, and College of Humanities and Applied Sciences. These four colleges account for 23 undergraduate, 27 master’s and 13 doctoral programs. The student population is approximately 10,000, 68 percent of whom are undergraduates and 32 percent post-graduates. Among the distinguished faculty of the university, over 87 percent hold doctoral degrees and 90 percent have reached the position of assistant professor or above. More than 90 percent of the faculty has significant experience in industrial sectors and 90 percent received their doctoral degrees from renowned universities in Europe, the United States and elsewhere.
Programas de educación
~ 1524 US$ / año
Lengua de las instrucciones
Modo de estudio
Tasa para estudiantes internacionales
Tasa para estudiantes nacionales
~ 1524 US$ / año
~ 1619 US$ / año
How to apply to the university
Choose a program
Press “Apply now” button
Send an admissions form
Complete admissions tasks
Go to study
To apply to National Yunlin University of Science and Technology follow these steps. To get more information about the university and the admissions process, you can use the live chat to contact a university representative.
Required documents for admission
When applying for admission to National Yunlin University of Science and Technology in Taiwán you should prepare all required documents. Request a list of necessary documents directly from a university, as it may vary for different countries. Using our live chat, you can also ask for sample documents.
- (5) Verification of nationality
- (7) Financial Support statement
- (4) Letter of authority
- (11) Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes (For graduate program applicants only)
- (10) A Chinese or English study plan (For graduate program applicants only)
- (8) Health certificate (including HIV test) issued by a hospital within 6 months
- (9) Autobiography within 1000 words
- (12) Certifications of capabilities
- Fill in the online form: https://forms.gle/RXtRggKFY6nRgHgx5
- (1) A check list of required documents
- (2) Two copies of application form with 2” recent photos attached. The photos should be taken within 3 months.
- (13) Individuals holding foreign nationality
- (15) Application fee: NT$1000 or US$40
- (3) Deposition
- (6) Original copy of applicant’s certified diploma. Official academic records from applicants’ secondary schools or colleges/universities.
Why people choose this university
National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
123 University Road, Section 3,Douliou, Yunlin 64002, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Free Apply is not responsible for the content of this page. Through the Site, Free Apply provides an online catalog which you can use to find different types of educational institutions. It’s possible for a new university to be registered by any user, however only verified university representatives will be able to manage, reply in chat and make changes to a university page. Once the University registers its official representative, it has the right to block access for others to edit the information. Further control over the content will be carried out by the representative of the University. Registration with the Free-Apply.com catalog is free.
Other Universities on Free-Apply.com
China Medical University TAIWAN
★ Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org ★ Online Application: https://web81.cmu.edu.tw/Std_international/ ★ International Admissions FB: https://www.facebook.com/cmuinternationaladm...
Nanhua University (NHU) was founded in 1996 by Venerable Master Hsing Yun. Funded through the support of millions of Fo Guang Shan followers, NHU is the first comprehensive and mul...