About the program
Lengua de las instrucciones
Años de estudio
Modo de estudio
Required documents for admission
When applying for admission to Kielce University of Technology in Polonia you should prepare all required documents. Request a list of necessary documents directly from a university, as it may vary for different countries. Using our live chat, you can also ask for sample documents.
- Scan of signed Application Letter
- Scan of a secondary school-leaving certificate with legalization (or an apostille)
- Insurance policy against sickness and accidents for the period of candidate’s education in Poland, or European Health Insurance Card
- Scan of an official document confirming knowledge of the language in which the studies will be conducted (Polish or English)
- Scan of a photo in an official outfit on a light background
- Scan of a supplement with grades together with a scale of grades confirmed by the school
- Scan of a passport page with a photo and personal data
Kielce University of Technology
al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 7
Similar programs in other universities
The degree programme of Environmental Hazard Engineering provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge of widely understood environmental hazards. The degree programme...
During the 1st cycle studies in Geology you will gain broad knowledge in the field of Earth sciences. The duration of studies is 6 semesters, ending with the BSc degree. You can co...
During the 1st cycle studies in Applied Geology you will gain broad knowledge in the field of Earth sciences. The duration of studies is 7 semesters, ending with the Eng. degree in...
Multi-faculty studies of environmental protection prepares the graduates who possess the knowledge in biology, chemistry, physics, geography and geology are skilled in the applicat...
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish. Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you...
More about Environmental Engineering
Learn more about your future job responsibilities and career prospects after completing the Environmental Engineering program.