About the program
Language of instructions
Years of study
October 1, 2022
Management Control covers comparing planned effectivity with actual and implementing measures in order to achieve company’s goals. A program of a Bachelor's degree in Management Control includes theoretical and practical courses in Leadership, Economics, combined with Managerial Accounting, Public Relations, Human Resources Management, along with Applied Financial Management and Project Management.
Required documents for admission
When applying for admission to International University of Management in Micronesia you should prepare all required documents. Request a list of necessary documents directly from a university, as it may vary for different countries. Using our live chat, you can also ask for sample documents.
- Filled out application form
- A personal statement of 500 words
- Attested photocopies of National ID or Passport
- Transcript of records
- Two academic references on an official letterhead of school
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements
- Documentation of Financing
More about PhD in Business Administration
Learn more about your future job responsibilities and career prospects after completing the PhD in Business Administration program.